Re: pmacct package proposal

Hi Andrew,

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011, Andrew Colin Kissa wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2011, at 1:09 PM, Chris Wilson wrote:
>
> > Assuming that I can solve this issue, please let me know how I may proceed
> > with getting this package into Fedora and EPEL.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

Thanks, that wasn't obvious to me.

I'm working through the steps and trying to get an account on the Fedora
Account System. However the captcha is completely impossible. I tried many
times to guess what it said, it with no luck so far. Does anyone else have
problems with it? Is there any way to bypass it?

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.