meetings

Greetings.

Our meetings have been scheduled for 19:30 UTC monday's, but I have
been slacking on running them then, for a number of reasons:

* Mondays are busy, catching up on things from the weekend, etc.
* I have a FESCo meeting just before this.
* The fedora-fr folks are meeting at that time now due to daylight
  savings time.

So, I would like to propose we move to another day/time.

Does anyone have a preference?

We could possibly also just switch to 'on demand' meetings. Ie, no
meeting unless someone proposes topic(s) for one. Currently EPEL is in
a 'stable' phase, so there's not too many issues needing discussion,
IMHO.