Re: RHEL5 and RHEL6 with the EPEL RHEL Entitlements

> I have tried out your suggestion. Unfortunately I have got an
> error message during the registration process for software
> updates, which told me, that I didn't have any free entitlements,
> because the entitlements was used for the based RHEL6 system.

You only get one entitlement, I believe. That means one free system.

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna niveusluna org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your