Broken SKS initscripts

Hi,

The current sks package includes some initscripts that don't work out
of the box and don't allow overriding some values.

I updated both of them and they now work fine for me.

The diff is longer than the files themselves (and every line was
changed since there was extra whitespace at the beginning of
everyline)

So here's the two modified files
sks-db.init http://pastie.org/4578201
sks-recon.init http://pastie.org/4578209

Please let me know if I missed something.

Cheers,
--H├ęctor Acosta