tomcat7 ?

Hi EPEL'ers,

I've noticed that tomcat-7.x is in Fedora and I would like to ask
whether it is possible to add it to EPEL ? While tomcat is
self-contained it may be that some of the dependencies may have to be
bumped from their RHEL versions. Does anybody knows bit more detail
before I dive into the subject of bringing tomcat7 to RHEL6 platform?
Would this be considered a conflict with RHEL channels? What if the name
have been changed?

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator

When in trouble when in doubt run in circles scream and shout
     http://www.wordwizard.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19330