Re: tomcat7 ?

I did just look at this a little this week.  Here is what I noticed:

1: jakarta-commons versus apache-commons
2: buildRequires circular dependency of tomcat7 -> geronimo-jaxrpc -> servlet (which tomcat7 provides)

then i just went to the jpackage release cause i needed to finish what i was doing.

-greg