Re: package announce mailing list stopped?

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:33:44 +0100
Cristina Aiftimiei <caifti gmail com> wrote:

> HI,
>
> I observed it also, but I was thinking that there is something wrong
> with my settings.

There was a setting issue on the compose machine. ;(

It should be corrected now, and we should see announce emails from the
next push.

Additionally, we fixed a repodata issue that was causing some problems
and are adding a check to catch that happening again. Sorry for the
trouble there.