Re: bugfix in fail2ban, could someone package it please?

On 01/28/2012 03:28 PM, John_Delisle ceridian ca wrote:

Today the fail2ban team patched a bug that causes it to die when parsing
certain formats of data/time stamps. I need this fix in order to use
fail2ban with log from one of our systems.

https://github.com/fail2ban/fail2ban/commit/b257be4cd1832916aa170d85a38c4a69747f991e

I'm wondering if someone could please build an updated RPM from the
newly released code please, for RHEL 5.7.

Forgive me if this is the wrong way to go about requesting this, I'd be
happy to direct my request to whoever you folks suggest.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20EPEL

File against fail2ban

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com