el6: buildbot needs newer python-spinx and python-sqlalchemy

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:14:57 UTC 2012

I tried to build buildbot 0.8.6 for EL6 but failed. I've found two
different issues related to old dependencies.

First, I can't build the docs because the setup script use sphinx
domains, available only from 1.0 onward.

I could (and did) avoid building the docs and still obtain an usable
package but it fails to work because of SQLAlchemy. The minimum
supperte version is 0.6, but we have 0.5.5.

Is it possible to upgrade those two packages in EL6?

Thanks

G.

--
Gianluca Sforna