Overlap policy v20120615

Ok, here's another attempt at an overlap policy.

I'd like to ask folks to comment on it again, but please... I'm a
technical person. I like technical arguments. If you don't like this
policy, please propose an alternate one you like better and tell us
why. Or if you like this policy ok, but changing some wording would
make it much more acceptable, tell us that.

ok? Here's another stab at it:

"EPEL6 will not normally ship packages that are shipped already in the
following RHEL channels: os, optional, lb, and ha. Any overlapping
packages must be to provide binary packages on arches not provided by
RHEL ( following:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL:Packaging#Limited_Arch_Packages ).
Additional channels may be added to this list, based on a criteria the
EPEL sig has yet to decide on."