Re: Mantis major update for EPEL 5

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin scrye com> wrote:

> Well, whats the end user impact of an upgrade from 1.1.8 to 1.2?
> Does it require intervention to get it working after upgrade?

After installation, an admin is prompted to perform a DB schema
migration by following a specific link.

> Does it have a very different user interface?

No, the web interface is pretty similar. There are many new features
but the default installation feels pretty much the same to the user.

> For 6, I would definitely say support the newest stable one you can, as
> it will be there for a long while. ;)

yeah, I am just trying to understand if the next major version will be
released anytime soon, so I could avoid doing another upgrade in a
short time

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com