Re: Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: epel. Please verify its path and try again

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:33:07 -0700
James P Dehnert Sr <jdehnert dehnert com> wrote:

...snip...

> Based on this it seems that I could benefit from an updated set of
> time in /etc/pki/tls/certs, in particular the ca-bundle.crt
> ca-bundle.trust.crt  files, or am I all wrong on this?

yeah. Perhaps 6.1's versions were too old to have geotrust in them?

That would be somewhat surprising to me, but I suppose it's possible.