Re: 'policy' for multiple versions of same software in EPEL

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:57:43 -0500
Greg Swift <gregswift gmail com> wrote:

...snip...

> So.. just spent like 30m digging through the wiki and somehow did not
> stumble across the 'how to start a sig' page. anyone got a pointer?

Just announce you exist and start meeting and working on things. ;)

There is not a formal process.

Although in this case I don't know if SIG is really the right thing to
call a group working on a specific subset of EPEL stuff.

Might be more productive to try and get regular EPEL meetings going
again, etc. (I've tried, but can't seem to find a time when many people
are able to attend).