Re: Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: epel. Please verify its path and try again

FYI, I pulled the perl script mk-ca-bundle.pl from the cURL repo on Github.  after running that on the problem host and installing the ca-bundle.crt it generates, everything is working like a champ now.