Zabbix 2.0.2 SRPM available

Fabrice Salvaire f.salvaire at genomicvision.com
Tue Sep 25 14:29:26 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I upgraded the Zabbix package to the upstream version 2.0.2. It seems to
work fine, except I don't tested everything.

Thus I have the SRPM with the update for the spec file and some of the
sources files. How can I provide it to EPEL ?

Sincerely yours,

                         Fabrice Salvaire, PhD

          Research Scientist - Information Technology Division

                      Phone: +33 (0)1 49 08 07 62

                             GENOMIC VISION
                               Bâtiment E
                         80-84 rue des Meuniers