[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler check question

Hi,

I am just starting to use cobbler and so far it is working well. One thing
I have noticed is that cobbler check gets confused by the fact that I have
"server_args -s /tftpboot" the xinetd config and tftpboot: /tftpboot/pxe
in /var/lib/cobbler/services.

I have a /tftpboot that looks something like this:

(rocky pts4) # ls -d /tftpboot/*
/tftpboot/cisco/  /tftpboot/pxe/
(rocky pts4) #

Is there a better way to do this or should I just continue to ignore the
cobbler error?

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com