[et-mgmt-tools] Kernel panic while booting rhel4 via pxe

niyaz chistee prime.provogue at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 03:00:27 UTC 2007

Well, finally I got to try my cobbler koan setup on a physical client and it
worked with charm (had to adjust the kickstart a little to get a fully
un-attended installation). So I configured two profiles now one helps in
creating virtual machines on the same cobbler server and another one helps
in creating new physical machines. But then also the problem mentioned
earlier remains.
I am not able to install a new virtual machine via vmware. Do I need to
create a new separate profile for vmware .

Thanks for all help.

Regards
SysAdmin