Re: [et-mgmt-tools] PXE Boot / Kernel image issues

Aaron Lippold wrote:
Hello,

I am having issues with my new cobbler 0.4.6 install. I am able to use
pxe to boot the menu system but when I try to boot any of my profiles,
it says it cannot find kernel image at.
/images/rhel5-x86-desktop/vmlinuz.

Not that I'm aware of. Did you run "cobbler check" to make sure that your TFTP server was configured correctly?
Did you run "cobbler sync" afterword ?
What does /tftpboot look like?

Ask on IRC and maybe this can be narrowed down faster.

Has anyone run into this issue before?

Thanks,

Aaron

p.s. I had thought that the kernel path would be /cblr/images/...
given that that is how it is mapped by default for apache.

Nope, /tftpboot is totally different.