[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler import arch problem

Hennessey Daniel Daniel.Hennessey at aah.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 13:42:22 UTC 2007

using cobbler to import an existing x86-64 distro tree but when I do a
"cobbler distro report" it says the distro's arch is x86.

I can use "cobbler distro add" and explicitly state the arch but this
leaves the distro tree in place and I was hoping to import all my
kickstart trees to be managed by cobbler.

Any clues?

Cheers

Dan

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
for the recipient only.
If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete it from your system. Please do not copy it or
use it for any other purposes, or disclose the content of the e-mail
to any other person or store or copy the information in any medium.
The views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Admenta UK Group.

Admenta UK plc is a company incorporated in England and Wales
under company number 3011757 and whose registered office
is at Sapphire Court, Walsgrave Triangle, Coventry CV2 2TX