[et-mgmt-tools] Koan 0.4.0 -- plays nice with SELinux

Hi folks,

koan 0.4.0 fixes a small SELinux problem (and only that), so it will now run happily with SELinux set to enforcing mode. A few people have reported this problem, and I hate to see the need to turn off SELinux just for this one small (and easily correctable) glitch.

Regarding the release number bump, at the suggestion of a few others, I'm going to be adopting the "even=stable, odd=testing" convention for Cobbler and koan. Before, I've just been bumping things by 0.01 -- and things are getting much more stable now so it seems like a good time to do this. This probably makes Cobbler's next release 0.5.0.

So ...

koan 0.4.0 is out on et.redhat.com now.
The RPMs are also pushed to FC-6 and F-7.
If you're using SELinux + virtualization, these are for you ....

Thanks!

--Michael