[et-mgmt-tools] Re: On virtual network in virt-manager

Henry Zhang Hua.Zhang at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 25 04:00:22 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Please ignore this mail, because we don't support virtual network at
Solaris at the moment, so I de-active that part, so I can't see that. :)
I forgot it..

Thanks,
Henry

Henry Zhang 写道: