[et-mgmt-tools] Unable to open connection

Rob van Oostveen rob at vanoostveen.net
Fri Jun 29 12:12:12 UTC 2007

Hugh,

> Yes, I have had this same problem when building libvirt on machines
> where I had forgotten to install xen-devel. The build config for libvirt
> automatically sets WITH_XEN=no if it doesn't find xen-devel, without
> telling you it's doing it... we should probably fix that at some point...

I downloaded the xen-devel-3.1.0-1.i386.rpm from the xensource download page.
But libvirt doesnt compile with xen support. I installed the package with
--nodeps cause I dont have de xen package installed by rpm, but instead by source.

Can you tell me where to find the xen-devel files when I build the Xen
environment with source?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Rob