Re: [et-mgmt-tools] kernel_options in /var/lib/cobbler/settings

Marc,

  You can have separate "workstation" and "server" profiles and, for each, you can specify different --kopts settings.  For instance, to enable serial console redirection on server profile:

cobbler profile add --name=servers ... --kopts="<other options> console=ttyS0,9600n8" ...

--A.