[et-mgmt-tools] rhel5 and xen with 2 NICs

Hi there,
I'm trying to figure what would be the best way to setup a rhel5 box as a Xen
domain0.
the machine have two physical nics.
i would like to setup one nic with global ip (pingable from outside).
and the other nic for intranet.

i would like my virtual domains to use that configuration too.. each new
virtual machine getting the two nics, configured like this .. 1nic pigable
from outside, the other one for local network..

some one help me or point me to some tutorial ?
thanks in advance ..