[et-mgmt-tools] Re: [Libvir] Finally - fix the build on Debian

Marco Sinhoreli wrote:
Hello,

I compiled the libvirt from last cvs source without to export CFLAGS -fstack-protector option without problem. After it, I compiled the virt-manger and it isn't working. Running virt-manager retur this error:
virt-manager
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.py", line 104, in ?
    from virtManager.config import vmmConfig
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/config.py", line 24, in ?
    import libvirt
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 7, in ?
    import libvirtmod
ImportError: /usr/lib/libvirt.so.0: undefined symbol: __stack_chk_guard

Also is necessáry correction in virt-manager code?

Looks like it, yes.

I'll have a go at compiling virt-manager later.

Rich.