[et-mgmt-tools] does CENTOS5 import work in Cobbler ?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 18:54:59 UTC 2007

On Nov 23, 2007 10:47 AM, Martin Minka <martin.minka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Harry,
> files are attached.
> Cobbler version is 0.602.
>
> The error message looks strange for me and maybe it is not related to
> cobbler.
> I am not able now to try to install directly from CDROM, because I am
> far away from that server, so I am not able to exclude cobbler as the
> reason of this problem.

I have cobbler imported via mirror

cobbler repo add --name=centos-i386-3.9
--mirror=http://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/3.9/os/i386/
cobbler repo add --name=centos-i386-4.5
--mirror=http://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/4.5/os/i386/
cobbler repo add --name=centos-i386-5.0
--mirror=http://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/5.0/os/i386/
cobbler repo add --name=centos-i386-3.9-updates
--mirror=http://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/3.9/updates/i386/
cobbler repo add --name=centos-i386-4.5-updates
--mirror=http://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/4.5/updates/i386/
cobbler repo add --name=centos-i386-5.0-updates
--mirror=http://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/5.0/updates/i386/

Seems to have worked fine. I did do it previously from DVDs and CDroms.