Re: [et-mgmt-tools] does CENTOS5 import work in Cobbler ?

Martin Minka wrote:
I imported CENTOS5 64bit DVD into Cobbler.
cobbler import --mirror=/media/centos5 --name=C5_64

When I am installing it installer stops on error http://xmltvproducer.sourceforge.net/anaconda.png.

I would like to prove with somebody who installed CENTOS5 over cobbler that it works for him and that the problem is not cobbler and its import function.

Martin