[et-mgmt-tools] Thoughts on Cobbler authorization/authentication and access levels in your organization?

Aaron Lippold lippold at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 07:49:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

One of the features that would be good would be the abllity to
intagrate with NSS. Fedora / RedHat Directory server etc. I think
looking at mod_nss and the already existing pam, pam_pkcs11 etc would
really expand overall enterprise usage, at least for my use. I think
that usage of PAM, NSS, kerberos would provide a good baseline for the
largest set of use cases. Just my thoughts.

Yours,

Aaron