Re: [et-mgmt-tools] COBBLER patch for DHCP host creation/deletion without restarting ISC DHCP

	- Port used is 647 as it's defined in SELinux for DHCP, but not sure if
used for any other thing... but for me, it works.

It appears to be reserved for "DHCP failover" in /etc/services so I think we're good to go.

	If not, we should ask for another port enabled in DHCP SELinux
policy... anyone using dhcp failover with cobbler? ;)

I believe the implication is that the protocol used for both is one of the same, and that omshell can be used for such
purposes.

	Thanks for your comments!
	Pablo