Re: [et-mgmt-tools] Error setting up graphics device:list index out of range

Frederik Himpe wrote:
> On ma, 2008-11-03 at 11:41 -0500, Cole Robinson wrote:
>
>> Frederik Himpe wrote:
>>
>>> [Sorry for multiposting, I send this to the wrong mailing list the first
>>> time...]
>>>
>>> When I try to create a new KVM VM x86_64, os variant Ubuntu Hardy, it
>>> fails at the end with this message:
>>>
>>> Error setting up graphics device:list index out of range
>>>

>> Hi, thanks for the report. Definitely a bug on our side.
>> We try to determine the host machines keyboard mapping
>> so we can set a default guest keymap, but out parsing
>> code isn't careful enough.
>>
>> Can you post the contents of /etc/sysconfig/keyboard so
>> we can try to fix it properly?
>>

> Aha, great, thank you for the help.
>
> $ cat /etc/sysconfig/keyboard
> KEYBOARD=be
> KEYTABLE=be2-latin1

Okay, this should work fine now upstream:

http://hg.et.redhat.com/virt/applications/virtinst--devel?cs=bd2ec3b7b815

If you are using packages from your distro, you should
file a bug with them and point to that commit.

Thanks,
Cole