[et-mgmt-tools] Fedora 10 Release and Virtualization News

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Sat Nov 22 21:21:35 UTC 2008

Sorry for the annoying cross post.

The next Fedora Weekly News[1] will be published Monday, one day before
the release of Fedora 10. I would like dedicate a special section of the
Virtualization Beat[2] to touting the advances and new features in F10.

As with the release notes[3], I am seeking your input. (A little late, I
know.) I'm interested not only in the new virtualization features and
breakthroughs found in the F10 release, but also any updates that might
be right around the corner in f10-updates.

Perhaps you have some special insight into the upstream progress of
pv_ops, or maybe you know about a almost complete implementation of a
libvirt API feature into virt-manager or...

I'm sorry if this is a little scattershot. For sometime, I've considered
trying to present questions in interview style to each of these lists,
but I just haven't gotten that together.

The publication deadline is Sunday night, but I'll be able to use
anything in the next edition of FWN. Please contribute, even if you read
this on Monday.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Virtualization
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Virtualization

--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3