[et-mgmt-tools] "personal" use of virt- tools

I'd like to setup Windows guests (using qemu-kvm) on my users' laptops that they can have access to. Ideally I'd like to provide an icon that would startup the virtual machine and connect to it. Is virt-manager/libvirtd and company the right tools for this job? If so, how would I go about doing this? If not, any other suggestions?

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com