Re: [et-mgmt-tools] virtio support in libvirt and virt-manager?

Hi Daniel,

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:
libvirt supports it as of 0.4.4.  For networks add  <model type='virtio'/>
to the <interface> section. For disks change the <disk> target element to
<target dev='xvdXXX' bus='virtio'/>

Thanks,  this is how I use it today.

virt-manager will support it in the very near future, automatically enabling
virtio for disks we know include it

Will it also work in the virt-manager GUI when I create a new guest from scratch? (not with a template etc.). I would like to be able to choose "virtio" as disk device model as well as the ethernet device.

Emre