[et-mgmt-tools] Looking for Guidance on Various virt-manager Bug Reports

A few weeks ago, I re-installed a server with Ubuntu Hardy and thus
started using virt-manager for the first time. Previously, we were using
VMWare Server. FWIW, we only have a couple of virtual machines running
at the moment.

In doing so, I filed a pile of bug reports. Some of these are trivial
text nitpicks. Some are feature suggestions, etc. I'm looking for
feedback on them. I should be able to write patches for at least the
trivial stuff here, if not some of the more in-depth things, but I want
to know that the *ideas* are good before I waste time implementing.
(And, if they're stupid, let's close some bug reports!)

You should be able to see them at the URL below. I used tinyurl because
the Launchpad URL was several lines long when wrapped.
http://tinyurl.com/6cwp7f

I'll take comments here or on the bug reports, whichever you would
prefer.

Thanks,
Richard

P.S. If some of these are distro-specific, I understand. The distro
maintainer is short on time and suggested I come here because he can't
afford to deviate from upstream much. Plus, many or most of these will
apply upstream.