[et-mgmt-tools] usage advice

Hi all,

While I've used this great tool to migrate several physical servers to Xen domUs in the past, I have an issue.

I've always converted hosts having small disks of around 40G over to domUs but have an issue were my current host in need of being virtualized has a physical disk of 500G but its / partition is only 35G, the rest of the drive is unallocated/unpartitioned and therefore unused.

I don't know why it was done this way but I have come in and started cleaning house, introducing Xen, etc...

I obviously don't want to migrate the entire 500G disk as it only has a 35G root partition (ext3, no LVMs in this case).

Here is the hosts partition layout;

/dev/sda1	ext3		/
/dev/sda5			swap

- Brian