[et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager through VPN

Hi,

I haven't had time to look at it, but you can't use virt-mangager to connect
remotely to a machine trough VPN.

It hangs very long. If you kill the ssh connection then it gets some host info
but you can't do anything.

I think it is a MTU problem, but I'm not sure.

Has someone else discovered the same problem or has an idea what's the
problem.

Cheers,

	-- andreas