[et-mgmt-tools] virt-df compilation under Debian GNU/Linux

Laurent Léonard laurent at open-minds.org
Wed Jul 8 22:41:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

I tried to compile virt-df under Debian GNU/Linux but I got the following
error message:
[...]
ocamlfind ocamlc -dtypes -g -syntax bitstring.syntax -package
unix,extlib,bitstring.syntax -c diskimage_ext2.mli
ocamlfind ocamlc -dtypes -g -syntax bitstring.syntax -package
unix,extlib,bitstring.syntax -c diskimage_ext2.ml
File "diskimage_ext2.ml", line 228, characters 6-7:
Parse error: ":" expected after [patt] (in [patt_field])
File "diskimage_ext2.ml", line 1, characters 0-1:
Error: Preprocessor error
[...]

I tried with Ocaml 3.11.0 (from Squeeze) and 3.11.1 (from Sid), any idea
what's wrong ?

Thank you,
--
Laurent Léonard