[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler - kickstart differs depending on whether accessed via web or command line

Terry McIntyre terry.mcintyre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:45:52 UTC 2009

When I use "cobbler system hetks --name=sapcps | grep url", the result
is "url --url=http://192.168.63.57:80/cblr/links/Redhat4x64"

When I use the url from the kickstart process, taken from the
access_log file, I get "url --url=$tree"

The url is: /cblr/svc/op/ks/system/sapcps

Should be seeing the same kickstart text either way, right?

Any cluse?

This is cobbler 1.4.1 installed via yum on a CentOs 5.2 server.

Thanks for any assistance.

--
Terry McIntyre
UNIX for hire