[et-mgmt-tools] Win 2008 installs with virt-manager/python-virtinst

I notice that when I try to install Win 2008 Server I get a black installer error screen about a device being removed, and if I hit ENTER=Continue, I am thrown back to this screen. Some Google references seem to think the CD ROM drive is being removed, which I need to solve as I'm trying to see if this is doable from a fully automated installation.

Any ideas?  Is this perhaps fixed in a later libvirt and/or python-virtinst?

--Michael