Re: State of the union

On Tuesday, December 05 2000, Keith Barrett said:

> The list has gotten pretty quiet over the last week.

Quiet lists mean one of two things -- a) people aren't using it or b)
people are using it without real problems.  I'm in category b, humming
along quite happily with my laptop and breaking apm so testing recovery
:)

> As I understand it, we are down to the following big
> ticket items:
>
> 1. Quotas on meta journaling
> 2. ext3 + LFS
> 3. Various minor bugs.

I'd add to this list tools for easy conversion from ext2 to ext3 and
vice versa, taking care of creation of the journal, etc.

Cheers,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Katz
katzj linuxpower org	| jlkatz eos ncsu edu

QOTD:
Virtue is a relative term.
		-- Spock, "Friday's Child", stardate 3499.1