Re: State of the union

katzj linuxpower org said:
> I'd add to this list tools for easy conversion from ext2 to ext3 and
> vice versa, taking care of creation of the journal, etc.

The vice versa bit is done perfectly well by mount (assuming the
filesystem was cleanly unmounted - if not then you either need to
remount it as ext3 or newfs it).

A clean ext3 filesystem will always mount as ext2 and work perfectly
well that way.

	Nigel.

[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel Metheringham VData co uk ]