Re: ext3-0.0.5c released

Stephen C. Tweedie wrote:

Do peoople want RPMs made available for each and every test release?
I was expecting to wait until the tune2fs support was done before
doing new RPMs, but we can build them more frequently if you want.
It will be nice to release RPMs of test release just because of the big difference of a vanilla kernel+ext3 and a redhat kernel with ext3.
With RPMs we could tell you problem in ext3 release from a redhat-devel point of view.
With RPMs kernel with ext3, i can test it on some server not too significant.
So therefore if it is possible, RPMs will widen the base of tester significantly.