Re: ext3-0.0.5d released

On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 05:38:33PM +0000, Stephen C. Tweedie wrote:
> I don't have any srpms for the recent kernel bits, but I'm in the
> process of finishing off a couple of things for a 0.0.5e release which
> I will packages as RH-compatible RPMs.  Right now I've got RPMs for
> the quota tools and e2fsprogs but the kernel RPMs are only for the
> older 0.0.3 ext3 code.

Stephen,

I sent Andrea a patch for his VM-global merged against
2.2.18+ext3-0.0.5c; I see that he placed a nearly identical patch up on
kernel.org at:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/andrea/patches/v2.2/2.2.18/VM-global-2.2.18-7-against-ext3-0.0.5c-1.bz2

You might want to consider rolling this into the RPM; as the l-k discussion
indicates, Alan will probably roll some version of Andrea's work into 2.2.19.

Regards,

   Bill Rugolsky
   rugolsky ead dsa com