ordered data mode?

I managed to install 0.5d today. Got all 3 of my mounts converted (even
'/' though it was a pain in the ass). Now on boot, I see:
mounted /dev/hda1 on /
EXT3-fs: mounted filesystem with ordered data mode

and the exact same thing for /dev/hda3 and /dev/hdb1. they all come up
and appear to be working. so is this normal? Or did I manage to screw up
somewhere?
--
Douglas J. Hunley (Linux User #174778)
http://hunley.homeip.net/

I don't speak for anybody but myself - that's enough trouble...