converting / to ext3-0.0.5d

Hi,

again I ran into some difficulties while setting up my / - partition under v0.0.5.

With the conversion of my /home - partition went everything well.
Even under heavy load I didn't remark anything unusal - apart from a little performance-issue.

My current setup is now the following:

/ - partition: no conversion possible: V1-journal with journal-data mode
/home - partition: conversion from V1 to V2: V2-journal with ordered-data mode

How can I convert my /-partition from V1 to V2?

Which mode is faster - journal- or ordered-mode?

tnx,

Joachim