Re: Public announcement yet?

I am getting the mails pretty quickly. I am also subscribe via an external
address now and seem to get them faster there. I think we are ready to
make a public annoucement, the more that is working on this the better.

--

Will Harris <wil redhat com>
Red Hat Inc.

Most Failure is due to giving up, not realizing how close to success you
were - Thomas Edison