Re: Everyone happy?

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 04:58:56PM -0500, So crond is happy wrote:

> Is it that we are all happy and just waiting for meta-data
> journaling?

Not long to wait now --- I got the recovery bug I was chasing licked
last night so I am now officially ready for a public release. :)
Expect 0.0.5b later today.  It will be for brave testers only at
first: it's simply not as well tested as the 0.0.3b code.  But it
works for me, now, and it is a lot faster at sustained writes than the
data-journaling mode (which is still available as a mount option, btw).