Re: Everyone happy?

> Once I've got quotas working on the metadata-only journaling, I'll be
> bumping the version to 0.1.  Even ext2 is still only at 0.5b!

Hmm. I'd second the idea of using higher numbers; I know that the IT
higher-ups here at BU will be leery of a filesystem version 0.1, and they're
a lot more tech-savvy than most.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm mattdm org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/