Re: Info before I try this

> stress tests of various sorts on ext3, and the main goal now is to get
> as many different people doing unexpected things with it to broaden
> the testing.  Telling you what to test would rather defeat the object
> here.:-)
>
> Cheers,
>  Stephen

Tease! <grin>. Well fine then, I will slap it on a RH6.2 and an
RC1 machine and see what happens. Do I need to search the archives
or can someone tell me how to set the journal size limits? I hear
that 15MB is the default. True or false?

Henri

--
"Never turn you back on the villain, especially when he is unconscious."
--The Cynic's Book of Wisdom