Re: I am confused

> On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, henris bga com wrote:
>
> > The beta.redhat.com blurb says that you can easily switch from ext2
> > to ext3, yet everything I have been told so far from this list says
> > no, which is it?
>
> I had no problems switching my ext2 root partition to ext3, even though
> it turned out to be slightly convoluted.  For non-root partitions just
> follow the instructions on beta.redhat.com.
>
> --
> Sam

Ah, the keyboard letters from someone I know..... will do. But what did
you have to de-convolute to get the root partition slightly over to
ext3? Since I am waiting for the CD's I thought I would start out
with an RC1 box and then I have two RH6.2's lined up as victims err...
test machines. One has quirky hardware and the other has an HD that
wants to fail despite the diags saying nothing is wrong. What better
test machines?

Henri

--
"People prefer deals where only they benefit to one of mutual benefit
between themselves and others."